PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Your role as BI Business Analyst is to help the business with documenting reporting requirements.
- You translate the needs expressed by the business into functional specifications aimed at production teams.
- You are the business arm's functional point of contact for the applications within your remit.
- You analyse customers' stated needs in terms of application development and maintenance in your areas of responsibility.
- You keep track of incidents and ensure they are resolved within the SLA time frames that have been determined with customers.
- You manage improvements, making sure they are delivered within the time frames and budgets agreed with customers.
- You monitor developments and are responsible for checking the quality of our partners' deliverables.
- You perform functional and non-functional tests in collaboration with stakeholders in the business and IT arms, based on test scenarios falling under your responsibility.
- You are responsible for monitoring your allocated small-scale projects.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree or have equivalent experience.
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills (in particular, the ability to adopt a helicopter view).
- You know about the main concepts involved in business intelligence (big data, DWH, data visualisation).
- You have proven experience in SAP BW, SAP BOBI or Power BI.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have very good knowledge of English.