Specific duties may include, but not be limited to, the following:
● Set up C-level meetings
● Monitor and report various activities and tracking related to C-level initiatives
● Lead initiatives assigned by C-level executives across all business units.
● At least 2 years of work experience in relevant positions is a must.
● At least 1 year of work experience as PMO Assistant for international consulting firms
● MSc or BSc in Business Administration
● Must be able to demonstrate relevant experience using the following skills:
- Organizational, analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of user applications such as Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience of data management planning, data entry, and reporting
- Experience of developing daily plans; implementing plans and instructions
- The ability to work autonomously and with personnel with diverse backgrounds and learning styles
- The ability to work under pressure in order to meet critical deadlines is a must.
- Must be flexible in response to changing program priorities.