Our developers work in cross-functional teams containing all the expertise required to bring new features into life for our customers. As we scale to more aggressively to pursue this vision, we need passionate and curious developers who can exponentially scale our product.
As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in international product teams, use exciting technology stack to solve interesting technical challenges and create word-class products.
HOW WILL YOU CREATE IMPACT?
- Ensure consistent delivery of customer impact as part of ansarada's Continuous Delivery and a "you built it, you own it" culture
- Evangelize robust technical patterns and ensure these are used throughout your solutions
- Collaborate with the entire product team to drive quality improvement
- Display the confidence to challenge the status quo
- View challenges as an opportunity to make a positive difference
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Delivering high quality solutions on a regular basis that adhere to our design standards
- Crafting high quality code that follows industry best practice and our architectural standards
- Supporting your colleagues by providing feedback on their code on a daily basis
- Continuously growing and sharing your knowledge of emerging technologies and practices
- Identifying opportunities to adopt cutting edge technologies and driving their adoption
WHAT SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, the implementation of scaleable web-based solutions using C#
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Expertise in the application of architecture patterns such as Domain Driven Design and/or Microservices
- Expertise in semantic HTML and CSS (SCSS)
- Passion for the wider development community and proven capacity to contribute to it
- A selfless nature that puts the needs of the team ahead of your own
- Hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant tertiary qualification
- 3+ years of commercial experience