As a Software Engineer in Test at ansarada, you are passionate about delivering a high quality experience to our customers. You believe that only through care for the customer, collaboration and continuous improvement can a team achieve this outcome. Rather than just testing on your own, influencing and coaching skills are core strengths that you use daily. You have a deep and solid test automation background and are a hacker at heart so you're not afraid to get your hands dirty to shake out the bugs.
How will you create impact?
- Contribute and influence our testing automation practices, provide leadership in regards to the right automation testing model and utilize it in the continuous delivery pipeline.
- Advocate a culture that effective automation testing values a great regression testing activity and shares the belief that quality is about prevention and trust.
- Enable developers to feel calm, confident and in control when they undertake testing activities, especially automation testing.
What is your role responsible for?
- Build in-house testing toolsets that can be used by teams across the company.
- Orchestrate the rapid and effective testing for releasing products and features our customers rely on.
- Quantify if a regenerated data set used by a product, which contains a billion entities, is better quality than the data set currently live in production.
- Make automated testing be integrated into enterprise-grade CI/CD toolsets.
What should you possess?
- You have good technical background along with deep knowledge and experience in automation testing and testing tools development JSUnit, xUnit, WebDriver, Pact tests, Selenium tests.
- Knowledgable about microservice architecture and microservice testing, service communication (REST, RPC).
- Have some knowledge about AWS cloud services.
- Understanding CI/CD. Having experiences working with Bamboo or Bitbucket Pipeline is a plus.
- Knowledge about Serverless architecture and serverless testing is a plus.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and testing activities in an Agile environment is a plus.
- You have experience in problem identifying, analyzing and migration.
- You have good knowledge of different test levels and you know techniques to address them.
- You understand the Microservices architecture and what testing should be done to ensure it is effective.
- You never stop learning and improving.
- You have a "we" not "me" approach to everything that you do.