PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the full development life cycle including technical design and development using different technology stacks (HTML, JAVA, Angular) on different platforms (distributed and cloud). The engineering tasks further consist of implementing security, testing, applying operations on and maintenance of the application stack.
• Understand the business and architecture requirements;
• Create well designed and structured solutions;
• Develop high quality solutions including security, integration and testing;
• Deploy applications on IaaS and PaaS;
• Integrate with SaaS solutions;
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use inside AXA;
• Ensure high quality, performant and scalable product deliveries;
• Work as collaborative member of the Agile Product team;
• Collaborate with multiple teams inside AXA;
• Perform maintenance and problem resolution in very complex application landscape.
Who are we looking for?
•More than 2 years javascipt experience, preferably with angular
Education requirements : BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Technical skills :
• Experience with API and product development
Languages : EN, FR or NL as a plus Soft skills :
• Passion for writing clean and testable code
• Have successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
• Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks"
Do you recognize yourself in this role and are you willing to shape the future of the digital world with us? Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org