PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
With the role of senior developer engineer, your main tasks will be to :
- Understand the business to manage the service needs and functionalities (especially the data process: accounting, regulation, …)
- Work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the functionalities
- Contribute constantly in the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the offered service
- Work together with other teams to create an optimal integration of services and functionalities
- Cooperate closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments
Who are we looking for?
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the development of .NET technology.
- Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent FR and EN