PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
As Project Manager, you will ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, and that the project's objectives are met (according to scope).
Projects are separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
As Project Manager, you will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
You will accountable for
- Setup of the project:
- agree on project objectives with management and stakeholders
- ensure project effort and cost estimation
- ensure project planning
- ensure project sourcing: setup of project staffing and/or sub-contracting
- Monitoring of the project:
- ensure availability of all project deliverables, observing scope, quality (a.o. functional requirements, work orders towards internal or external suppliers), costs and deadlines as foreseen in the plans
- ensure that all objectives and requirements are taken into account
- monitor and manage all risks related to the project
- respect of rules and standards:
- ensure application of the gating principles at the different project stages
- ensure that all involved parties, including sub-contractors, adhere to enterprise rules and standards (including Compliance, Permanent Control and Operational Risk)
- Documentation and reporting on the project:
- ensure that the different project documents are created and maintained during the project’s life to reflect all changes occurred
- publish the regular progress reports
- contribute to the preparation of the project steering committees
- Representation of the project:
- participate in the project steering committees and other appropriate meetings
- ensure communication between the business and the different stakeholders
- Handover of the project deliverables:
- continuously align and share information during the project with the parties who will ensure the “run” activity once the project is finished, handover at the end of the project
If no organizational (dedicated) change manager is appointed, the Project Manager is responsible for the design of the change management plan together with the Core Team, and for the coordination of the change management actions in order to come to an adoption of the solution.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT, commercial, legal, …, or a mix of these).
- Knowledge of the specific functional context of the project (domain knowledge).
- Experience in project management methods, processes and tools – knowledge of the standards in use
- Experience with ADKAR
- At least 8 years of experience as PM
- Fluent in French & Dutch