PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You guide clients through the wonderful world of Atlassian.
- You are responsible for the installation, configuration and administration of (complex) Atlassian environments according to an agreed planning and requirements.
- You are in charge of the analysis, implementation, documentation and improvement of proposed processes at the client’s.
- You analyze and solve complex technical issues.
- You coach/train the end users.
- You are the Atlassian point of contact from both a functional as a technical perspective.
Who are we looking for?
To enforce our team, we are looking for a motivated junior Atlassian consultant, who will have the opportunity to submerge himself/herself in the main Atlassian tools (Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence) in order for him/her to specialize and become an Atlassian expert.
- You obtained a master or bachelor degree in IT and you have a first relevant experience which gives you a good basic knowledge of:
- IT in general with a broad understanding and good insights in infrastructure and applications.
- ITIL (a plus)
- You like the Atlassian toolset and you already have experience using the tools (great plus).
- You are eager to learn and you have the mindset the become a real Atlassian wizard.
- Moreover, you are passionate about technology and its implementation in a business context.
- You are client-oriented, very communicative and you can easily work in teams.
- You have a problem-solving attitude and you are an organizational talent.
- You are familiar with software engineering processes, such as defect management, release management and requirements management.
- You are familiar with software development methodologies such as Agile Scrum, Kanban (and Waterfall).
- You communicate both in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a driver’s license.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and are you willing to shape the future of the digital world with us? Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org