PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will gather and study the needs
- You will plan and suggest IT solutions in collaboration with UX experts, development and architect team
- You will perform analyses to integrate new solutions into the existing informatic system or to specify the wished evolution
- You will set the functional specifications, and make them validated by the sponsors, and communicate them to the teams in charge
- You will define the tests during the specification (ATTD)
- You will lead the acceptation tests to guarantee the solution
- Technology used: Java services with a Mongo DB and an Angular Front end
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Master degree
- You have at least 3 year’s experience as Business Analyst
- You have a sound knowledge of the financial markets & services
- You speak fluently English & French