PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You are the bridge between the customers/partners or product owners and the technical analyst
- You apply pragmatically the right technique and use the right tools
- You quickly understand the partners’ needs and dare to think beyond what the customer asks for.
- You capture the partners’ goals during direct discussions or workshops
- You transfer your analysis and other information like user cases to the project manager and all involved teams to make a successful project
- You help in identifying the impact of every single project for all the tech and business teams in order to involve them on time
- You help on establishing the planning for the different phases of the projects and help on ensuring the work dispatching between the different teams by the project manager
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience as IT Business Analyst or IT Project Manager with a strong affinity for Functional Analysis
- Good knowledge of web architecture
- You have conversational English skills