PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will be supporting the measurement & reporting processes to the target architecture:
- Documenting the requirements and the high-level to be (business) measurement & reporting processes i.e. guarding/translating business needs & requirements
- Contributing to assessing and selecting future-proof reporting and measurement tools
- Challenging and assessing proposed incremental migration approaches to allow a smooth phased transition of measurement & reporting processes to the common new platform (ensuring continuity while delivering business value)
- Preparing and executing the implementation phase of the implementation project ensuring consistency and alignment in business value delivery wave after wave.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience e.g. in the role of risk advisor, business analyst, functional analyst, project leader
- Next to your business acumen, you are able to act as the bridge between business and IT.
- You ideally have knowledge and strong interest in data, ICT and Business Architecture concepts.
- Building from your own experience/insights, you can develop a vision and convince peers.
- Moreover, you can translate and transform your view and ideas into concrete and tangible results.