PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- As Business Manager, your role will be to increase revenue for your own business unit by attracting new clients and growing existing clients. The role is very enriching and we offer the opportunity to grow your career as part of the overall company’s strategy.
- You introduce our services to decision makers within potential and current clients. This could be presentations given to Marketing /Digital/ Communication/ IT/ HR departments where our services could be relevant. Therefore, knowledge and passion for digital are necessary to fulfil your role as a Business Manager within PYCO.
- Your main goal should be to generate new prospects/contacts/contracts.
- As a Business Manager, the commercial development implies taking the meeting, preparing it and studying your clients on their potential needs.
- You follow-ups upon all the people met
- Maintain and take care of the relations built and grow confidence in your clients by delivering excellent customer service
- You will work together with the recruitment team and other departments (C-Level, marketing, finance,..) in order to deliver upon your clients requests.
- A Business Manager has financial responsibility over its own business unit.
- While your main focus is your client, we expect you to be involved into the recruitment process in order to stay on top of the delivery to your client.
- You will supervise and build your team of consultants and guide them along their career within PYCO
- You will make sure your team is well equipped to deliver upon expectations
- You encourage the team spirit across your team
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree in business or commercial engineering
- Trilingual (NL/FR/EN)
- A Sales experience of minimum 3 years
- You know and understand the world of digital, trends, innovations, etc.
- You have great communication skills – negotiation skills
- You have management skills