PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
Our client is an international NGO committed to preserving biodiversity & natural resources.
It is currently looking to reinforce its digital team.
- You will plan, coordinate and deliver digital Marcom campaigns that meet financial and non-financial engagement targets by orchestrating SEO/SEA, emails, social media and display advertising
- You will select and drive media agencies and any other external digital provider.
- You will apply continuous improvements by using the technologies trends and performance analysis of all digital actions (campaigns & always on)
- You will evaluate EtoEnd customer experience and capture learnings.
You will transform them into future actions while driving a measurement mindset across the team
- You will research new content and engage with a variety of online publications and emails (writing and creative work)
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in digital marketing (ideally)
- You have a proven three years’ working experience in a similar position
- You are a SEA/SEO expert: e-mail; social media & display campaigns
- You have project management skills
- You have competence in data, insights and analytics (incl. Google Analytics) to build and optimize digital performance.
- You are fluent in Dutch & French