PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Key-role in the development of various communication and (promotional) strategies in order to promote the organization's mission, services or products.
- Responsible for overseeing the production of &/or writing himself - articles, press release for publication that clearly address or promote the concerns or goals of the business or the organization.
- Facilitating communication outside the organization
- Address communications issues within the organization & develop ways of effectively and accurately informing employees of crucial information
- Accompany projects with appropriate internal and external communication
- Develop all marketing material to support the launch of new products and services
Who are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong Writing & editing skills
- Strong expertise in MS Office
- Very good knowledge of communication techniques & tools
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Fluent in English and/or French and/or Dutch