PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will manage your own projects which may vary and cover different aspects of communication:
- go-to-market strategy and development, together with our creative agencies
- final validation of platform copy, prepared by copywriters
- internal communication
- client communications such as campaigns, newsletters,…
- social media posts
- activations on events and sponsorships
- content marketing
- product pages
- Internally, you will work together with the campaign managers, product owners, channel managers and other communication managers,…
- Externally, you will brief our agencies for copy, visuals, media plan, activations, … You will working in close collaboration with BCQ for this.
- You will ensure coordination with other departments such as legal, compliance, data protection office, ...
- You will define your KPI’s of your communication campaigns, and ensure the necessary evaluations and monitoring
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a master degree in communication and/or marketing, or equal through experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in communication
- You are passionate about communication, social media and have strong social skills
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English
- You’re definitely a team player but you can also work autonomously
- You’re stress resistant and able to prioritize well
- A taste for creativity and innovation is highly appreciated
Do you recognize yourself in this role and are you willing to shape the future of the digital world with us? Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org