PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
The Front to Back trading system developed within the Group is based on a Sybase/Sql Server DBMS and an n-tier architecture (C#, VB6, .Net). Its modifiable design means functional components can quickly be re-used.
The team handles several tools, reports and process that are essentials for daily activity and also reported to the group monthly and audited by CACs.
Since the high number of tools maintained, we need that the candidate is able to write/debug complex sql, develop clean code/functionalities in .net/C# and have the ability to understand/challenge functional requirements.
The knowledge of accounting processes is highly appreciated.
The main activities are:
• Implement all aspects of an application design – Translate application use cases into functional applications, design, coding, security, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, delivering and testing.
• Deliver services to users with the highest level of satisfaction.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, as per high standard of software quality, design and testing principles of the team while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
• Provide workload estimations
• Support continuous improvement of the services and applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems