PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will focus on the application of data science methods to improve the internal processes in order to achieve better customer experience and cost savings.
- Translate business requests into data requirements, extract the required structured and unstructured data from the data lake, data warehouse and other data sources (e.g. operational systems) and prepare large-scale datasets for modelling, using Python/Spark/SQL/R.
- Identify high-value use cases through data exploration and visualization.
- Develop predictive/prescriptive models using machine learning/statistical methods and build prototypes demonstrating the value of these models.
- Deploy prototypes to production, with support of IT, to obtain reliable, scalable systems.
- Present your results and discuss them with multifunctional project teams.
- Work in close collaboration with business experts (for requirement gathering, data understanding, feature engineering, result validation, etc.) and IT (for deployment to production).
Who are we looking for?
- PhD or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical analysis
- Data science: Python - Big data: Spark - Hadoop - Relational databases: SQL
- Fluent in English and/or French and/or Dutch