PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who can help us deliver software products faster and more reliably. The DevOps Engineer works closely with the Product Managers, Architects and Software Engineers to make sure our digital platform is running smoothly and allows us to quickly respond to issues as they arise; s/he also ensures that developers are focused on delivering new features – not fixing bugs. This is a key role we rely on to continuously deliver strategic, customer-facing solutions.
- Be the point of contact between Ops & Dev.
- Lead the daily meeting between dev teams and Business teams.
- Promote code out of our Software Factory to production, with the goal of automating every part of the process without making any compromise on the quality of the delivered solution.
- Setup state-of-the-art analytics and monitoring capabilities, providing both prescriptive and predictive insights.
- Diagnose production issues, perform root cause analysis and work with all members of the cross-functional team to propose solutions.
- Provide specifications and code reproducers so that Software Engineers can write bug fixes.
- Provide continuous guidance to Software Engineers around operational challenges, such as reliability and manageability, making sure that software implementations are production-proof.
- Design and write code for infrastructure, Quality Assurance, configuration, or security components.
- Promote data-driven decision making and identify the metrics that matter.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in technology or equivalent.
- Strong software engineering knowledge and expertise; strong advocate of automation, infrastructure as code and XaaS.
- Vast experience with JVM technologies, features and constraints.
- Experience with microservices and APIs.
- Knowledge of containers and orchestrators; Docker and Kubernetes: a plus.
- Interest in finance