PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
Drive digital performance and consumer engagement
· Define and develop the best suitable methods (reporting dashboards etc.) to measure the performance of our main brand KPI across all paid and unpaid digital touchpoints (Social, Search, CRM, ePR, Online video etc.).
· Safeguard our brand’s ROI and act as an in-house consultant who can advise internal stakeholders on how to optimize brand investments to reach the set objectives.
Monitor and enhance the brand’s visibility online (SEO/SEA and Paid Media Campaigns)
· Monitor owned and competitor’s SEO/SEA performance and develop a yearly and monthly content plan to guarantee an always-on presence of our brands. Use keyword research, website data, business priorities and industry topics to formulate the content plan.
· Oversee the creation and development from briefing to go live for the brand’s SEO visibility and set-up a content control process in collaboration with our content & community manager. Manage different stakeholders during the operations (from copywriting, content optimization to website development).
· Perform ad-hoc SEO audits and analysis to validate the content plan and approach. Nourish marketing and digital stakeholders with relevant information and search trends.
· Set up paid Adwords campaigns and monitor the ongoing ad performance with our external agency.
· Co-create, strategize, plan and roll-out paid campaigns with our media agency. Optimize the campaign performance and keep track of best practices.
· Follow-up and lead the daily operations and campaigns as executed by our external agency. Drive excellence by guiding and steering them throughout constant optimizations.
· Act as an in-house content & campaign expert who can advise internal stakeholders in paid media campaigns and SEO/SEA best practice.
Build and manage Audiences
· Develop a strong omnichannel Audience strategy, mapping all first/second/third party data and identifying opportunities to leverage these, driving cross-channel performance
· Manage and build-out our existing consumer databases and set clear KPI to measure progress on recruitment and engagement.
· Lead all division data privacy and protection projects in collaboration with our Data Protection Officer.
Asset management and tool integration
· Implementation and set-up of online services, augmented reality and other digital IT tools (e.g. Chatbot, Bazaar Voice…)
· Launch of digital IT projects such as new brand websites and CRM programs, together with local and international agencies
· Work together with international teams for website enhancements (e.g. speed leaderboard, OneTrust etc.)
Analytics & Tagging
· Manage website statistics on a regular basis and create reports to share with stakeholders
· Develop an adequate plan to improve website statistics
· Manage tagging requirements together with local tagging agency
- Power user of the Google stack (Google Analytics, Adwords and Searchconsole) and strong experience in the planning and set-up of SEA campaigns and SEO audits
- Experience in Paid media campaign planning and tools like Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Business Manager
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or other tagging software
- Experience with SEO Tools like SEMRush, Search Metrics or other comparable software
- Strong knowledge of content marketing and SEO, as well as the needed linked technical skills (basics of HTML)