PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
Lead the customer and digital marketing department
- Follow the development of the team and accompany them on the projects
- Define and set up work processes
- Link management, team and internal and external partners
Develop the customer portfolio
- Define and manage the marketing and digital strategy, supervise the projects roadmap
- Recruit, retain and increase the average customer basket to support revenue growth
- Provide KPI reporting and track receivables activity
Ensuring a successful customer experience in a multichannel context
- Set up tracking solutions to analyze the route and customer behaviors
- Develop and supervise the studies and treatments of the customer database (segmentation, scores, etc.)
- Define the Buyer Utility Map and propose innovations to optimize the conversion tunnel
Support the development of digital
- Develop and manage digital sales channels to promote the transition from sales to digital
- Implementation and management of the CRM
- Recommend and participate in the creation of new business models in relation to the future needs of customers Participation digital transformation of the company
Who are we looking for?
- Bac + 5 university education in marketing, preferably with a specialization in statistics
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a service company, ideally in a mission of recruitment and customer loyalty
- An experience in marketing consulting firm is a plus
- Successful experience in team management and change management
- Perfect knowledge of the concepts of Buyer Utility Map and Win-back, mastering CRM software is a plus