PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
Your mission will be to provide outstanding digital marketing assets to our client’s partners. These assets include merchandising, resources, programs, guidance and tools. If correctly deployed, they should increase purchase intent. In other words:
- You will collaborate with EMEA Digital Channel and Benelux teams to develop plans addressing upcoming selling seasons and industry trends.
- You will gather and synthesize data from retailer partners and industry resources to form actionable learnings and tactics.
- You will develop testing scenarios using current digital analytics platforms, for execution and optimization.
- You will support the creation and review of medium and long-term partner(s) digital marketing execution plans that a channel momentum.
- You will support alignment region to EMEA seasonal planning guidelines to ensure readiness and execution in the market.
- You will be part of the relevant Benelux strategic account v-teams. Manage the key strategic distribution and reseller accounts
- You will support the local development and leverage of account-specific plans to build execution strategies
- You will drive the deployment of marketing materials and products
- You will drive optimization of marketing strategies with partners in order to maximize sales
- You will manage the budget/ resources/ schedule
- You will track KPIs across the region (conversion, sell thru, attach, etc.)
- You will analyze data to drive sell thru
- You will maximize ROI on future activities by measuring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and promotions performance
To sum up:
- You perform analysis & insights
- You plan marketing actions
- You execute your plans
- You manage & monitor the marketing actions
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Master with a marketing orientation
- You have at least 3 years experience in a digital marketing position
- You are fluent in English