Pyco Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
In addition to working in varied missions, our consultants organize themselves in groups, based on their core competencies, and share their knowledge, experiences and best practices, so as to continuously increase their expertise.
A fast-growing company, Pyco intends to be a flat organizational structure and offers its staff the opportunity to get involved in various internal projects, allowing everyone to actively contribute to the group’s evolution while gaining practical knowledge of agile principles and processes.
Global-scale clients making use of the Pyco Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
As the Digital product owner of the Mobile application & Omnichannel Technologies you will
- Define the value of the short / mid & long term track of the application
- Create the user stories & epics
- Define / guide the creation of user flows
- Define / guid the creation of wireframes
- Define / guide the creation of designs
- Define / guide the creation of the UX
- Consider the best architectural approach
- Detail the user stories with your team
- Refine with your team to assure understanding
- Daily follow up your team, development and progress
- Lead monthly sprints
- Take the day2day decisions as project evolves
- Report to the Head of PO’s for strategic alignment
- Collaborate with all stakeholders throughout the company that your project touches to ensure their values / needs are reflected in the backlog
- Collaborate closely / uphold good relations with the suppliers
- Report on performance of the project on iterative base
- Works independently on small, medium and large projects of likewise complexity.
- Works with and understands different technologies and understands their (dis-)advantages to fully reach the maximum potential of development
- Explores, searches and negotiates technology choices and their suppliers. (infra, web, mobile, offline, …)
- Serves as a point of knowledge in at least 1 particular digital domain.
- Takes full ownership of the project backlog and its wellbeing. Prioritizing, documenting and making comprehensible all requirements
- Identifies, engages and influences business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
- Works with the Digital Director and other stakeholders to understand, explain and validate business strategy, vision and customer needs
- Partners with sponsors, stakeholders, and Information Technology to facilitate, define and document relevant business processes, gaining an understanding of the needs, measures, and risks and controls for the improvement area
- Serves as direct representative of the business with delivery teams, representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Works with the business process owners to develop metrics to manage and track benefits, adoption and risks to operations
- Assists with project level plans related to timings, scope and resources
- Leads, collaborates, and motivates a cross-functional team of user experience partners, designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop, execute and release in alignment with program and/or product roadmaps
- Manages, prioritizes, and assesses the impact of all work items, such as new features, defects, etc., including providing the decision to create, fix or defer at the project level
- Reviews, and when appropriate, accepts and prioritizes feedback and new requirements from stakeholders
- Reviews and accepts or declines output of development to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been completed
- Serves as the business requirements expert, engaging and managing the work of subject matter specialists from the business
- Escalates issues and develops and recommends appropriate solutions
- Minimal 3 years of relevant and performant past experience in a comparable role
- Familiarity or working knowledge with multiple technical software delivery technologies / softwares (i.e., Hybris, Drupal, Adobe, Google Analytics, )
- Familiarity or working knowledge with multiple technical software delivery methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital & Information Technologies