PYCOGROUP is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions. Founded in Belgium in 1999, the company employs about 550 people on 4 continents.
We help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously. As of June 2018, we have delivered more than 2500 projects.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
- Consulting & Recruitment - Providing consulting and recruitment services as a specialized digital consulting and recruitment company, focused on building and operating teams designed to suit the clients’ needs
- Web & Mobile Development - providing distributed development services
- B.O.T. Model - Establishing and successfully launching clients’ overseas development subsidiaries under the Build-Operate-Transfer model.
What will be your role?
- Finding the right digital & IT profiles for our customers through online mining on multiple channels in a fast-paced environment.
- Mining job boards, social networks, etc. to rapidly identify all available and suitable candidates for our three main European markets (Belgium, France & Switzerland)
- Be accountable to deliver suitable profiles fitting with our core values.
- Perform HR interviews & be accountable for the candidate's experience
- Synchronizing with the manager to analyze delivery, commit to upcoming needs and share feedback to help the team grow
- Partner with overseas teams to deliver the best results
- Take part in various recruitment/ Hr projects including candidate experience, employer branding & processes to enhance our positioning & strategy
Who are we looking for?
- Young and dynamic professional you see recruiting as a game, finding a needle in a haystack as a challenge
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French or Dutch, you are eager to work in an international environment
- You have experience in the field ( specifically on finding IT and digital profiles)
- Well-organized you are capable of working independently
- Flexible in changing circumstances, you are resistant to stress.