PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
Context: We will be part of the development team of apps and services that use machine learning to inform and assist clients for both in the insurance industry.
This is mainly achieved through:
1. Incubation of disruptive innovation (through scientists, engineers and designers working together)
2. Machine learning R&D (and publication in top AI/ML conferences and journals)
3. Machine-learning advisory / consultancy
The resulting solutions and innovations aim to reinvent internal processes, improve the offerings to the clients and ultimately disrupt the wider industry.
As a critical role, we are looking to hire Frontend Developers to join our team and contribute to the development of disruptive apps / products – part of a series of exciting new projects, solving complex business problems.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to enjoy state-of-the-art R&D and be challenged and grow in the field of “AI-first” software / product development; along the way this role will contribute to game-changing products and use the world’s largest insurer by many metrics global network to deliver impact and change.
• Solid grasp of the web fundamentals (e.g. ES6, HTML and CSS extensions such as SASS
• Demonstrated experience interpreting user journeys and UI Designs – seeking clarification where necessary
• Broad understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Demonstrated experience with UI testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, PhantomJS, Jest and others)
• Experience working with Agile methods based on fast iteration and validation cycles