PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Translate business needs into clear processes and scenarios
- Provide recommendations in order to elaborate wireframes and designs
- Based on the business demands, write the business requirements documentation
- Collaborate with IT department to make sure that recommendations can be implemented
- Work in collaboration with project managers and ensure the consistency with existing developments.
- Test new implementation, report bugs and validate alignment with business needs
- Support user acceptance tests
- Able to analyse incidents and hands these over the development team
- Train business to use the new tools properly
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master Degree + 5 years of experience in functional analysis
- Excellent understanding of the digital environment (technical and e-marketing).
- Able to translate business needs into processes
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- English. French and/or Dutch would be a plus.