PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
The product catalogue is also strongly linked to a rule engine. The applications are developed in Java and Angular for the front end side
You will be in charge of :
- Plan testing at different stages within the development cycle, including formulation of testing objectives and quality criteria, development of testing strategy and recommending testing approach; ensure cohesive integration of test and development activities
- Recommend functional and non-functional testing standards and implement same within the software test cycle
- Design and develop test cases in consultation with DMS debt advisers, Business Analyst and Systems Development Officers and based on software requirements specifications (SRS) and software design description (SDD)
- Participate in peer review of software development cycle deliverables (e.g. SRS, SDD, etc.); monitor unit testing and preliminary integration testing by programmers
- Carry out regular integration testing and system testing of software against different versions of both Oracle and MS SQL Server databases and different versions of Windows operating system; organize and conduct user acceptance and release testing of the software
- Design, develop and execute reusable and maintainable automated scripts using available tools
- Create and maintain effective test databases in consultation with DMS’ debt advisers, Business Analyst and Systems Development Officers
- Prepare and submit reports on work progress on a regular basis.