PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Prepare Test Strategies for projects, based on internal templates, and continuously improve these strategies as well as corresponding templates if needed
- Ensure proper test traceability is achieved across all our solutions in JIRA, then ensure sufficient and relevant testing is performed and executed as defined in the test strategy
- Work closely with projects stakeholders, as early as possible, and chase for information and compliance to the company’s standards
- Depending on the task complexity, being able to decide if the nearshore test factory should design test cases and/or run them then estimate and plan such activities, or instead do it at our office
- Help in planning and organizing tests in JIRA
- Act as a point of contact for the test factory on all test activities related to your projects
- Be curious about how features / systems work in the department and be able to support our Key Users in terms of functional knowledge, tools, and first level of triage/debugging to make issue resolution faster during User Acceptance Test phases, performed at our office or abroad
- Additional related activities as identified and required
Who are we looking for?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Very good knowledge of French and English
- Certification (ISTQB, ISEB) is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of testing experience
- Knowledge of JMS, XML, JSON, SQL, APIs and Web
- Prior experience in integration projects and/or in e-Commerce is an asset