PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
- You will be responsible for creating concepts and ideas into user interfaces that tell a story and that drive the desired behaviours. Creative ideas for online layout and processes: how to translate a briefing into an interactive webpage, email, web process, app process
- You will act as a key ambassador for the specific methods to use, the key principles and tools of the trade
- You ensure a consistent experience of the brand
- You use and create new designs when needed
- You participate in ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- You participate in the design and development meetings
- You depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and layout of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices and resolutions.
- You design visually the key screens for web and include interactions as part of your designs
- You will also create flows and interactive pages for the app and website in 'XD'
- You are proficient in industry-standard visual design tools (e.g. InDesign, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop and XD)
- You have experience with UX
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good level of the other language
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience