PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
As IT Business Analyst, you will provide software solutions and related services to support company’s business needs. Your role will be to sustain the entire lifecycle of the provided solutions including support, maintenance and continuous improvements to keep the solutions aligned with the business evolutions.
You analyze the organization and design of technical systems, business models, processes and strategic business needs. You are also responsible for discovering the actual needs of stakeholders and not just what they desire. In other words:
- Understanding the needs of multiples stakeholders
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
- Partner with application owners to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion In a technology-focused role
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Consult with the various teams and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst (or in an equivalent position related to information technology)
- Experience with various MS products (O365, SQL, SharePoint, …), ERP and BPM
- Strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationship
- Strong analytical skills to analyze requirements and translate them to appropriate proposals
- Fluent in French & English