PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
During the preparation phase:
- Accompany the business analyst and client through the reflection towards a solution – propose alternative and adequate solutions in line with enterprise architecture and strategy, and considering cost/benefit.
- Ensure that the client understands and adopts enterprise rules and standards concerning architectural standards, security, …
- Work together with the architects to set up the architecture
- Close collaboration with project manager / asset manager / product owner
- Relay between the client, business analyst and involved asset teams, coordination of the involved asset teams (unified view towards the client – ensure that all involved IT parties clearly understand the client needs)
During the elaboration phase:
- Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements
- Align with involved assets on the functional responsibilities each asset will need to implement
- Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture
- Align with the different technical teams of the asset in order to specify each of their requirements
During the construction phase:
- Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
- Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers, …)
- Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing (I&AT)
- Analyse defects during test phase
- Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments
Once the solution is installed in production, provide 3rd line support to the operational entities and helpdesks. Analyse production incidents and coordinate their solution. Maintain the documentation accordingly.
Who are we looking for?
- Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems
- Experience working with Agile methodology. Must have the "Agile mindset" which implies:
a positive attitude and pragmatism
- Practical experience with Scrum
- At least 3 years experience as Functional analyst
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch and/or French