PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
The IT Coordinator of the Infrastructure & Operations team is responsible for Mainframe, Databases and Batch management in support of :
· The IT transformation program
· The projects on the current platform
· The daily operations and governance on the current platform
· The relationship with our current Mainframe.
To be specific, you will
· Organize, coordinate and facilitate the team’s objectives, tasks and project deliverables in respect of project requirements and operational SLA’s
· Manage of scope, timing and costs
· Contribute to Resource management and Capacity planning
· Reporting to management and project leading
· Manage the relationship between stakeholders in a positive, collaborative and constructive approach
· Manage and facilitate the change
Who are we looking for?