PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Review and analyse monthly financial results and assess future risks and opportunities
- Manage and coordinate internal financial statements reporting, business activity reports, financial positions forecast, annual budgets and analysis reports
- Manage weekly cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability
- Track business financial KPI’s and provide insight and recommendations
- Ensure a systematic control as well as strict monitoring of cost
- Drive continuous improvement in controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Develop and supervise the creation of reporting, dashboard for the Finance Director
- Contribute to projects within finance and business organisation
- Track and process sales and recruitment data on a weekly/monthly basis against targets
- Highlight risks, opportunities and corrective actions
- Review and analyse quarterly sales & recruitment performance
- Benchmark & implement various business tools
- Implement standardized templates, reports, to simplify and have compliant processes
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Economy / Business Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a controlling function
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Can do attitude with an appetite for learning and growing within Pyco
- Has financial acumen and analytical thinking. Attention to detail & result oriented