PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business
transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income
statements and other financial statements according to
legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records etc.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that
information is accurate and immediately available when
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Good understanding of accounting and finance reporting
principles and practices
- Ability to deal with numbers and an analytical acumen
- Having high attention to details
- Knowledge of Winbooks is a strong asset
- Being proactive and self-motivated
- You are fluent in English and French