PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Propose a selection of customers for each defined campaign and validation with the signs, with test A / B, control group etc.
- Run recurring campaigns
- Track results throughout and after campaigns, and feedback. Advice on improvement tracks and next steps
- Data management
- Analysis of the different sources of enrichment (information declared, recorded, purchased, calculated, ...) and choice of the most adapted (and efficient) means
- Development and maintenance of clear tables, graphs and KPIs
- Encrypted analysis of business requests; proposal of campaigns and actions to be led by marketing
- Monitoring & identification of trends in CRM and campaigning (online and offline), and recommendations
- Advise marketing departments to optimize their campaigns
- Study the market and the possibilities of evolution of the CMT
- You will work closely with your squad colleagues and be responsible for creating queries for marketing purposes (analysis, development, testing and follow up) with a focus on quality
- Use data from different applications and platforms to create the most suited selection/target for up- and x-sell commercial/legal and service campaigns
• creating dataviews and/or reports/dashboards
The analyst/developer is a key contact person for internal clients and takes care of optimal communication and collaboration with them and all other teams needed. He/She contributes to the organization and optimization of team processes.
- Make sure that your (and your colleagues') solutions are matching the requirements regarding security, client preferences (gdpr, ...) and confidentiality
- Make sure that solutions make optimal use of available computer capacity (CPU, I/O, Storage, memory, ...), available on our platforms (Teradata, ...) and guarantee optimal performance.
Who are we looking for?
- Analytical programming language (preferably sql) o databases (Teradata, Oracle)
- Selligent or other (DM/e-mail) marketing platforms (a plus, not a necessity)
- Data Delivery with focus on Microsoft: SQL Server, Power BI (Desktop and Services), CRM
- A bachelor or Master in Marketing or Business Engineering or relevant through experience (at least 2)
- Strong expertise in CRM campaign