PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You are responsible for making a planning and following up on the planning.
- You are responsible for the creation of the needed data requirements for the various BI projects of the team. You do the communication with the different internal teams.
- You are aware of the content and meaning of the collected data from the various data sources and you are the SPOC. If necessary you create a data glossary.
- You have the needed data transformation skills ensuring that if a problem appears in the data flows, you are able to in a pro-active manner you can propose solutions to team members.
- You track the data-quality and give if the needed recommendation on the improvements to the internal partners.
- You follow up the used and new external data sources that could be of value for the business.
- You ensure the compliance with legal requirements for data by all actors on projects.
Development of insightful dashboards
- You create user-friendly and insightful reports and dashboards that open up insights on which business users can take decisions.
- You write to ensure reporting business requirements
- You align IT and business during the functional/technical analysis and development
- You test and follow up the correction of the errors.
- You support training and communication to business users.
Who are we looking for?
- Mandatory skills; SAS BASE (minimum 3 years) SQL and Power BI is preferable
- Looking for someone with 3+ years of experience doing able to do Project Management and create insightful dashboards. I
- It is okay to only have English as long as they have a good understanding of Dutch and or French