Pyco Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously. In addition to working in varied missions, our consultants organize themselves in groups, based on their core competencies, and share their knowledge, experiences and best practices, so as to continuously increase their expertise.
A fast-growing company, Pyco intends to be a flat organizational structure and offers its staff the opportunity to get involved in various internal projects, allowing everyone to actively contribute to the group’s evolution while gaining practical knowledge of agile principles and processes.
Global-scale clients making use of the Pyco Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
The Online Marketeer is responsible for the development and execution of the online marketing strategy & marketing plan.
- Manage online marketing activities in order to drive brand awareness and sales. You are responsible for the plan, budget and execution of email marketing, display advertising, search advertising, social advertising, remarketing...
- Measure and maximize ROI of all activities, ensure continuous improvement.
- Day to day hands-on management of the webshop: products, pricing, promotions, content
- Measure and report on relevant KPI’s.
- Propose and launch new marketing and commercial initiatives to increase traffic, conversion rate, average basket and loyalty on the website.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the cross-channel click-brick strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the content marketer and graphic design team.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Management; or possess further qualifications in Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience Strong online marketing expertise and experience: email marketing, online advertising, social marketing, content marketing, blogging
- Experience with affiliate marketing, video marketing, viral marketing and/or location-based marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics. Experience with hands-on webshop management. SEO and SEA expertise and experience
- Affinity with fashion / interior styling / design / lifestyle is a plus.
- Team player, can-do attitude, commercial mindset, result-driven.
- Languages in order of importance: Dutch, French, English.