PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
As a PMO you will support the Program and Program Manager in the structured, organised and successful program realisation:
- You will draw up, develop and track the progress of the program roadmap and plan
- Using that program roadmap and plan you will support the Program Manager in the carry out and the follow-up and reporting of the project within budget, scope and planning.
- In doing so, you will ensure realisation in a structured manner and according to a methodology but in a pragmatic manner
- You will facilitate internal meetings with the project team and support the Program Manager in the preparation of the steerings.
In other words:
- You will be gathering data about project progress and producing reports, developing standards and processes, encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- You will be managing resources for projects and mentoring project team members
- You will be managing dependencies across multiple projects, tracking and managing project benefits
- You will be reporting on financial information such as return on investment.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Master degree
- You have at least one year experience in project management
- You have been exposed to the financial/banking sector
- You have strong communication skills