PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will work on program steering deliverables to set up & coordinate & consolidation all digital initiatives
- You will propose improvements for strategic portfolio mgt
- Some key deliverables (not exhaustive):
- Set-up/maintain program Status Reporting
- Quantitative reporting: costs, resources, milestones, deliverables (Earned/Burned approach)
- Qualitative reporting: scope, issues, risks, dependencies
- Processes & Initialisation phase: baselines for milestones, deliverables, budget, start and end dates
- Running phase : how much time has been spent for which activity and which deliverable has been completed (PMs tracks / PMO consolidates)
- Budget Reporting
- Capacity dashboard
- Preparation & communication flows between governance bodies (Meeting minutes, actions follow-up, Program status communication, …)
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years experience as PMO
- You have strong business analysis skills
- You have strong French & Dutch language skills