PYCOGROUP is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions. Founded in Belgium in 1999, the company employs about 550 people on 4 continents.
We help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously. As of June 2018, we have delivered more than 2500 projects.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build your digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Globally, the Product Owner gets in touch with the (internal) client, comes up with new product ideas and/or feature enhancements, follows up with the development team according to the scrum/agile methodology and build up a strong relationship with his/her stakeholders while managing the product backlog and prioritizing the different features of a service / product.
- He/she needs to have a vision of a product from the point of view of the customer, end user or stakeholders and to think out of the box to provide ideas that can reduce the time-to-market and also do day-to-day work in an efficient way.
- He/she needs to assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories/features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- He/she needs to develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- And he/she needs to inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
Who are we looking for?
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- Have a master degree in business engineering, computer science or related domains
- Speak fluently French and English
- +5 years of experience in total including a previous experience as product owner
- Be familiar with project planning and collaboration tools such as Jira, Basecamp, SharePoint, ...
- Be a strong communicator
- Be analytical and solution driven
- Be autonomous, able to take decision, and a team player.