PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
• You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
• You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
• You always seek for the best customer experience taking into accountthe technical feasibility andthe cross-platform E2E consistency.
• You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
• You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in “Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
• You are the “owner” of the product backlog containing user storiesand you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
• You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
• You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
You are passionate about digital trends
You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).
Do you recognize yourself in this role and are you willing to shape the future of the digital world with us? Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org