PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
As part of a Project team, the DM will provide a single point of contact between the internal teams and all their data providers (vendors, suppliers, etc) regarding data exchange.
He/She ensures that the information created during the project definition and execution phases is properly formatted and structured. Special attention on data quality which will be a Single Source of Truth to allow business decisions.
- Data Management for CPY Project teams and hand-overs:
Ensure data availability, completeness, integrity/consistency and reliability of the asset database throughout the different Project phases and data uniqueness, quality and protection for the future Production phase
Ensure that both FEED or EPC Contractors and Project team fully understand the requirements of the contract and apply CPY specifications
- Define & validate with the CPY Quality Manager and Engineering team any necessary procedures, controls, audits, KPI for proper data management, data progress and discipline related data
- Supervise the data exchange and data review/approval processes with the FEED or EPC CTR and their Vendors/Suppliers. Facilitate the exchange of information between interfacing CTRs
- Assist discipline specialists in the identification, gathering, organization and follow-up of relevant technical data during Project phases, including Maintenance & Inspection Engineering and Commissioning
- Organize the transfer of the Project’s data bases between different project phases.
- Liaise with Project Integration team to ensure proper integration of Project Information into the Site/Affiliate technical Information Architecture.
- Supervise and control asset data publication in Project Portal, to ensure maximum use by Project Team
- Verify that rules for applying the Project Portal are defined, known and applied by all actors
Ensure that any software applications used by the FEED or EPC CTR, or their Vendors and Suppliers, allow data exchange with CPY for verification/approval
- Organize the procurement of studies, tools, systems and software packages as necessary for project data management improvement and as required by Project team
- Follow-up development, acceptance, installation and start-up of afore-mentioned systems
- Ensure respect for backup and data security processes.
- Promote the use of standards such as CFIHOS or TOTAL RDL in the authoring tools
Train and support Project users in internal and external training actions.
- Maintain a close interface with QUANTUM team to share best practices (REX), issues, specifications improvement and tools.
- Environnement :
Strong interface with QUANTUM team, Company IS departments (RC and EP), FEED or EPC CTR, Software suppliers, Integrators, Sites/Affiliates
Guarantee the production of a set of consistent data in order to enable the Digital Twin solutions
Ensure protection and maintainability of the delivered Project data during Project phases and at hand over to Operations.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree or equivalent, with 5 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry
- Knowledge in data management international standards is appreciated. ISO certifications about international data management standards…
- Fluent in French & English