PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
We are looking for a Solution designer/project leader/tech lead. You will work in an agile environment as Solution designer/Tech lead for the webdev team.
As a solution designer you will be accountable for the high level analysis of the epics and the feature analysis within the webdev domain.
As PL/techlead you will have a role in communicating with the different domains we are collaborating with, and guiding the team in innovation and general governance.
You will give functional and technical guidance to a team of +/- 5 analysts/developers.
You will play a leading role in the planning and follow-up of infrastructure projects for the webdev domain (handled by their external partner).
- You will give functional guidance to a team of .net/angular developers and analysts
- You will work in co-creation with business for the analysis of new epics
- You will lead and coach developers, and actively participate in architectural decisions
- You will work closely together with other members of the team, and share ideas creatively within a technical environment
- Experience in an agile environment (SAFE/SCRUM)