PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Designing and developing algorithms in image processing and image recognition area including recognition of printed text
- Writing & testing code (unit level, performance and integration level)
- Drafting the documentation relating to the above activities.
- Maintaining and improving code
- Collaborating with colleagues in the R&D team
- Reporting on the progress of your activities to the Technology Manager
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about Research and Software Engineering
- you are looking for a first job, or already have some work experience
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Math or Physics
- You have good knowledge about software engineering; you will mainly work in C++
- You enjoy working on challenging situation, where you can use your problem solving skills
- Personal skills: Strong analytical, autonomous, communicative (towards team members, team-leader and non-developers), studious and problem solving skills
- An experience in Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning or Computer Vision is a plus
- Experience in different platforms Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android or embedded is a plus
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
Do you recognize yourself in this role and are you willing to shape the future of the digital world with us? Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org