PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Involves business experts and IT stakeholders and works with the expert Robotic process to specify processes to robotize, to participate in their detailed definition and acceptance tests (User Acceptance Tests)
- Brings the expertise to confirm the opportunities of an automation by Robotics
- Produces technical documentation (e.g. Description of the solution technical)
- Develops scripts that automate processes by robotics
- Contributes to the documentation of processes (ie detailed definition of the process)
- Provides the necessary support to conduct the tests to validate the solution (UAT) with business managers / process function
- Respects methodologies and guidelines
- Provides post-project support for robotic solutions put in place.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent in French & English
- Superior studies in computing
- Experience in project management in a functional and technical environment
- Strong technical knowledge on Blue Prism – Robotic Process Automation
- Experience in design, development, testing and deployment of solutions using robotics
- Good knowledge of both CIB and / or WM occupation (s) and / or functions and their process (desired but not required)