PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- The Digital strategist will support the customer experience department to deliver their strategy, concept & design expertise for the group’s portfolio
- He/ she will Interact with the principal business owners to analyse their needs, write requirements and define acceptance criterias.
- Your challenge is to help find the best consensus between all involved parties and act as SPOC between business and IT and make propositions to organise the different MVP’s delivery.
- You will need to secure the group digital roadmap following business and IT individual goals and need for synergies. More specifically, you will need to:
- Identify any project opportunity to increase digital value delivered to the customer
- Make sure the new functionalities are meeting common business needs and that it will benefit to most of the business first.
- Identify the best synergies to lower the IT development effort and facilitate testing and deployment efforts.
- Educate all involved stakeholders so that they can increase their projects potential they are bringing on the table and better understand and value the roadmap you are proposing to follow.
Who are we looking for?
- An experimented business analyst who is familiar with digital value proposition building and who has great notion on how to build/increase competitive advantage thanks to digital is preferred.
- It is a plus to have experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager platform) and have a good experience creating consistent documentation, organizing and managing the different components and pages using the Atlassian products and platforms.
- In order to prioritize with the right arguments, you need to have good knowledge of the different digital conversion rate optimisation key success factors.
- Some knowledge on scrum or kanban is a plus as you will need to help coordinate the different steps of the value creation building and secure the digital product backlog with the most complete documentation.