PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
The activities will consist of:
- Business Analysis
- Work in collaboration with other technical teams to share data
- Data extraction with SAS
- Industrialize the process to run define periodicity
- Document the project (functional and technical part)
- Contribute to the achievement of the M&R team objectives
- implement pro-active monitoring on the KYC database
- implement a clear reporting governance
- provide more advanced reporting information to steer front/mid/compliance teams and trigger related management decisions in due time
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics or engineering (a PhD is considered an advantage)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Data Analytics.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with good knowledge of English
- You are a quick self-starter, pro-active attitude