PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Messages and call to action definition and choice of communication to activate (paid/owned)
- Build retargeting and targeting model between all digital channels (email, website, SEA, Programmatic, etc.)
- Build analysis pre and post-campaign to measure efficiency of the campaigns.
- Define which data to use to improve targeting on paid and owned media, build audiences and identifications of target groups.
- Coordination of communication deliverables
- Digital campaign strategy
- Define objectives, KPI and performance plan for all media, create planning and budget overview in collaboration with Direct Sales and Digital advertising team.
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree in Communication Economics or Marketing
- Digital marketing / Adwords / Social ads / Digital analytics certification
- Proven experience in project management & implementation of communication strategies
- Digital campaigns (paid and owned media) & Digital advertising (display, SEA, programmatic, social media)
- Performance marketing
- Good trilingual (Fr-Du-En)