PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Manage projects cross-functionally with all stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, IT, Operations...) of the Group and Business Units.
- Coordinate user requirements and formalise their descriptions, consistently with operational and IT processes
- Manage resources (time, team, budget) and maintain planning and budget report
- Deliver solutions in scope, on budget, on time.
- Maintain risks, propose contingency plans when needed
- Ensure development, UATs, communication and change management activities (trainings, documentation), of new or evolving services
- Coordinate end-to-end tests with Business units
Expertise and market watch
- Share business units best practices regarding shipping solutions & customer integration (from ad’hoc to large contract customers)
- Watch shipping services market evolutions (user experience, technologies).
- Develop informed opinion about marketplaces, multi-services platforms, resellers
- Define a strategic and operational roadmap for shipping solutions
- Monitor the performances of the shipping services (activity, performance, costs…)
- Identify potential service improvements of existing solutions
- Actively promote group shipping services to internal customers
- Be the reference contact for BU’s requests regarding the managed services.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of order-to-cash and commercial administration processes in CEP sector
- Mastering Customer integration technologies (TMS, e-shop plugins, off- and on-line shipping solutions…)
- Knowledge of web projects on multiple technology platforms (mobile apps and desktop) & web-based selling business models (standalone sites, brokers, and marketplaces)
- 5-7 years “field” experience in a transportation company (express integrators), and/or an online marketplace (Amazon Business, eBay B2B…), and/or a Transportation Management
- Fluent in French & English