PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- Contribute to the elaboration and the follow up of the strategic and operational marketing plans
- Contribute to the elaboration and the follow up of the marketing budget
- Contribute to the elaboration and the follow up all relevant marketing KPI
- Contribute to the elaboration and the follow up of marketing reporting
- Contribute to the development and the implementing the digital strategy (product, services, promotions)
- Contribute to the implementation, the management and follow up of direct and indirect, online and offline sales channels
- Contribute to online and offline marketing and brand image communication
- Make proposals on the architecture and the design of the website
- Ensure the coordination between the marketing team and actions and the back office and operation
- Contribute, with the marketing team, to new product and services development – follows up the product lifecycle (ideation – business case – approval -development – test -launch and follow up – withdrawing/stop…)
- Ensure traffic to the online and offline channels
- Assist the commercial director in the design of the digital strategy.
- Make proposals on the platforms and information technologies to be used, in cooperation with IT
- Design all relevant marketing and campaign processes (online and offline)
- Gather all necessary market knowledge and market intelligence on the business identify new business opportunities
- Follow up and manage third-party contracts (agencies an suppliers)
- Follow up the metrics of the websites and report
- Identify and work out potential cooperations and partnerships
In other words, you will develop & manage on & offline marketing activities including
- Market analysis and monitoring– competition and customer (needs-brand awareness and image-satisfaction)
- Writing of the strategic marketing plans
- Implementation and follow operational marketing plans
- Leading product development projects
- Ensure marketing and sales reporting and follow up of all relevant commercial and financial KPI
- Manage the relationship with marketing and communication agencies (online and offline)
- Ensure traffic, lead generation and conversion, through online and offline channels,
Who are we looking for?
- University degree,
- Minimum 5 years of online and offline marketing experience in companies or agencies - proven track record,
- Hands on experience at Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of all online and offline marketing tools (SEO , SEM , SMM , communications, mailings ….)
- Good knowledge in digital media planning and online partnership models like Pay Per Click and affiliate marketing
- Proficiency in French & English