PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others. In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.
What will be your role?
- You will develop and support of the existing sites.
- You will establish web-solutions based on the business requirements.
- You will optimize website oriented databases.
- You will perform structural and functional analysis.
- You will feed technical requirements into projects. You are in charge of the optimization/development of requests and communication with the database.
- You will create innovative applications/developments which will keep us at the forefront of gaming
Who are we looking for?
- You have previous exposure to developing or working on client facing high traffic transactional websites.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in website development.
- Confident with APIs development and implementation (REST/JSON-RPC).
- Familiar with relational databases (preferably MySQL but SQL server, MS Access, Oracle,
- You are fluent in French & have a good conversational English